We surveyed over 450 tech journalists to learn how their jobs have changed during a global pandemic.
Download the results for insights into how technology journalists are reporting, covering events and releases, and responding to pitches during this age of remote work.
Here are some examples of the questions we shed light on in this report:
- How has economic uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic affected your reporting?
- What platform(s) do you prefer to use for virtual events?
- Which of the following factors would make you less inclined to
cover one virtual event over another?
- What social networks do you consult for company news?
- Name a tech company that you believe is doing well with its communications strategy and PR efforts