We surveyed PR professionals to learn how they are spending their time, building relationships, and adapting to unpredictable shifts in the industry and beyond in 2020.
Here's a sneak peek of key findings from the 2020 survey:
- 94% of PR pros said that individual, 1:1 emails are the most effective way to pitch journalists
- 44% expect COVID-19 to significantly impact their budgeting, while 38% think it’s too soon to say
- Twitter and LinkedIn will both be equally important to communication strategies over the next year
- Most brief their executive team weekly, or on a case-by-case basis
- Top challenges include measuring business impact, tightening budgets and lack of quantifiable measurement
To learn more about the findings and key takeaways of our study, request a copy of the full report!