- 35% more podcasters are offering premium content
- 67% record videos of their podcast
- 53% work on two or more podcasts
- More podcasters are working for media companies—a 16% increase over last year
- Lack of personalization is the #1 reason why podcasters will reject a pitch
It’s never been more important for PR pros and podcasters to build strong relationships. Our annual State of Podcasting survey digs into trends, challenges and pitching preferences to help PR pros and podcasters work better together.
Here’s sneak peek of the findings:
View the on-demand panel featuring Muck Rack CEO and Co-founder, Greg Galant, Rachel Feltman, host of The Weirdest Thing I Learned This Week, Jerri Williams, host of, FBI Retired Case File Review and Roge Karma, senior producer of The Ezra Klein Show as they discuss must-know takeaways from The State of Podcasting.