On Thursday, October 8th, we partnered with the International Journalists’ Network (IJNet) to bring you a free, virtual panel on Tips for covering the 2020 U.S. election.
Register to hear from Carrie Budoff Brown, Editor of Politico, and Bricio Segovia, White House Correspondent for MVS Noticias about:
- How U.S. election coverage has changed over the past few election cycles
- What U.S. election coverage looks like on the international stage
- Strategies to navigate misinformation and disinformation
- The impact of social networks like Facebook and Twitter on the 2020 elections
- How to carve out unique angles into the most popular story in U.S. news